OpenHIE Community Meetings have always provided a unique opportunity for implementers to collaborate and improve their knowledge of OpenHIE, share examples of how OpenHIE models can be used practically and propose new priorities. The meetings allow leaders to come together to share and learn about interoperable solutions in health system information exchanges.
Some of these unique opportunities include:
- Plenary sessions held to share best practices and proven solutions around health information exchange
- Participant led unconference session(s) to help drive the agenda and potentially influence community roadmaps
- Technical Showcases that provide short demos of technical solutions that align with the OpenHIE Architecture
- Important high-level networking with other professionals working in digital health
- Stay current on digital health trends and tools as well as what’s in store for OpenHIE in the future
- Learn more about OpenHIE, what we have planned for the community and what the community can do for you
- Additionally, register for the FREE pre-event academic live courses on Thursday, September 30th to expand knowledge around OpenHIE! Good for those unfamiliar with the OpenHIE Community, its architecture, and the benefits of data exchange.
- Event registration start date: August 2, 2021
- Academy Live Registration deadline: September 10, 2021 (or when space is filled)
- Academy Live: September 30, 2021
- Event registration end date: October 3, 2021
- Conference dates: 5th – 8th, October 2021
For more information, please contact OpenHIE